DIRENZA – CAREERS
Business Development Manager
We are pioneers in automotive aftermarket upgrades – specialists in products for everything from high performance track dedicated motors to off-road 4x4s and everything in between.
We are a team of like-minded automotive enthusiasts from all areas of the scene. No matter whether you are passionate about Import, European or American cars, you will fit right in with us.
No two days are ever the same when you join our team and there is always something interesting afoot. From talking shop with fellow petrol heads, to meeting big names in the automotive world when they stop by for a visit, you can be sure of a varied and exciting day in the office.
If you are interested in cars, this is the place to be. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
What We Are Looking For
You will be focused and ready to hit the ground running, as you take primary accountability for driving sales and promoting our family of brands.
You will set the tone, leading by example as you deliver outstanding service to all our customers (B2B and B2C) as well as mentoring and supporting our existing customer team to drive performance. You will take ownership of all aspects of CRM – proactively looking for opportunities for improvement.
You will be the main contact within our business with regards to monitoring and protecting the reputation of each of our brands. The successful candidate will be expected to work with stakeholders across the business to suggest and implement improvements to marketing efforts and websites where necessary.
Desirable Skills / Experience
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar sales environment role
- Able to work autonomously, prospecting new business and generating leads while maintaining relations with existing public and trade customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience co-ordinating marketing efforts and events (eg. Black Friday)
- Demonstrable ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively
- Confident leader with experience of staff management and the ability to motivate a team
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of stock management software such as Orderwise or similar
- A self-starter, driven to exceed targets, to boost department performance
- Experience of web maintenance with regards to improving website performance an advantage
What We Can Offer You
- Lively and fun work culture
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Full support and training
- Company Medical Insurance
We are a small multi-talented team so if you have skills or experience in other areas you feel are appropriate for this role please share that with us in your application.
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Our current level of expansion is phenomenal, and we would love you to join us at this exciting time.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 per year
If this role sounds perfect for you then click Apply, attached a copy of your CV and give us a paragraph on why you would be an ideal candidate for the role